Clemson Insider Logo

Go Back   The Clemson Insider Forums > Clemson Fans Only - FREE - Register Today > The Rock
Register Chat FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2018, 01:01 PM
TCI Staff

Default Re: Has Feaster been a bust?

I think it's a tad too early to tag him with the bust label. With that said there's no denying that he hasn't lived up to the expectations he came in with. But he certainly hasn't been a bad back either. The potential is still there so we'll see what he does with the rest of his career.
Old 09-14-2018, 01:13 PM
Way2tall

He hasn't lived up to expectations but like many others I don't think that is all on him. We don't have such a thing as a feature back, we don't even feature the running back position. But then again, Wayne Train was great but he was the only one getting meaningful snaps. Chicken or the egg...did he produce because he got the snaps or did he get the snaps because he produced?? For example, I think ET could definitely produce if the offense was designed for him to.
I do get frustrated with KB running, or semi-running, the ball so much. We've got guys that, that's what they want to do...run with the ball. I wish they would design more RB carries into the offense but until they do, we won't have another Spiller IMHO.
Old 09-14-2018, 04:02 PM
Tiger Starter

Nope. He has not been a bust. He has not rocked the CFB world as was hoped, but he ain’t chopped liver either. If the O line does it’s job and the O coordinators call an honest to God RUN play so KB must give it to the back, Feaster and Etiene will shock the CFB world.

Gotta let the horses run.

This is why UGA gets all the RBs. They let the horses run.