Clemson Insider Logo

Go Back   The Clemson Insider Forums > Clemson Fans Only - FREE - Register Today > The Rock
Register Chat FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2017, 10:37 PM
TCI Staff

Default Clemson baseball suffers an historic 9th straight loss in the ACC.

article
Old 05-19-2017, 10:49 PM
Tiger Starter

Default Re: Clemson baseball suffers an historic 9th straight loss in the ACC.

Nothing left to say but wow. They can't buy a win. To go from 2nd in the ACC all the way to 6th in 8 games is freaking crazy. If you are going to be an elite team you beat teams like NC State. This team is going to be in serious trouble of even hosting if they get swept for the 3rd straight series because I find it hard the way they are playing to even win a game in the ACC tourney and if they don't you can kiss a hosting gig goodbye. To be 16-4 and then you blink and this team is 16-13, something isn't working. Monte needs to figure this thing out. Too be fair though I thought it would take Monte a couple years to get this team back to the top of the ACC and they have competed the past couple seasons but still losing 9 straight ACC games even when the Tigers were bad is unheard of. The leadership on this team really needs to look at themselves and get this team going or the great start to the season would have been for nothing. I just wonder if this team thought they were better than they actually are.

Last edited by TigerAidan; 05-19-2017 at 10:54 PM.
Old 05-19-2017, 11:03 PM
Tiger Starter

Default Re: Clemson baseball suffers an historic 9th straight loss in the ACC.

I don't know if the long season is affecting the pitching but Tigers giving up way too many long balls. Nothing worse then getting down by more than 1 run on 1 swing and right now the Tigers aren't doing anything well.