Clemson Insider Logo

Go Back   The Clemson Insider Forums > Clemson Fans Only - FREE - Register Today > The Rock
Register Chat FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2017, 05:03 PM
TCI Staff

Default ESPNís Booger McFarland takes another shot at Clemsonís Death Valley

ESPN analyst Booger McFarland, an LSU graduate, called Clemsonís Memorial Stadium, the ďFake Death ValleyĒ on College Football Live on Monday, when making the argument Oklahoma should be ranked ahead of Clemson.
ďSome people are going to ask, ĎWhat about Clemson? They beat Auburn.í Well, guess what. Clemson was at home. They were in the fake Death Valley. Auburnís quarterback did not play really well. And not that it took a little luster off their performance, but it just was not as dominant as Oklahoma going into the horse shoe and doing what they did.Ē
Old 09-11-2017, 06:43 PM
Walk On

Angry Re: ESPNís Booger McFarland takes another shot at Clemsonís Death Valley

WTH is Booger McFarland? I've never heard of him BUT what would you expect from an LSU grad, especially one named Booger? He's probably never been in Death Valley in Clemson, so how does he even know? He speaks from a biased opinion!

Last edited by Beadweaver; 09-11-2017 at 06:54 PM.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:29 PM
Scholarship Player

Default Re: ESPNís Booger McFarland takes another shot at Clemsonís Death Valley

He takes his name from his favorite hobby concerning his nose. So is that the REAL nose or the Fake nose?
Old 09-11-2017, 07:33 PM
Walk On

Default Re: ESPNís Booger McFarland takes another shot at Clemsonís Death Valley

I'm actually a fan of both living in both states my childhood years and mostly because I started out a Clemson fan became a LSU fan after moving back here later in life because of the stadium names and mascots are the same reason like em both but let's get it straight both teams have the most amazing fan base and u take that away from Clemson fans act more adult like while LSUs act like children most of em anyway
Old 09-11-2017, 07:43 PM
NFL Tiger

I could never take anything serious coming from a guy called Booger
Old 09-11-2017, 08:36 PM
Walk On

Or, maybe, just maybe ESPN had Ohio St overrated like they always do. JT Barrett would be 4th string at Clemson. 31-0 anyone?
Old 09-11-2017, 09:28 PM
NFL Tiger

Booger needs a history lesson.