Clemson Insider Logo

Go Back   The Clemson Insider Forums > Robert Thorne MacRae
Chat FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between Robert Thorne MacRae and vhoward
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 27
  1. vhoward
    12-08-2015 02:45 PM
    vhoward
    Coots are crowing today about Muschamp visiting Feaster.
  2. Robert Thorne MacRae
    06-15-2015 10:20 PM
    Robert Thorne MacRae
    Thanks for the info
  3. vhoward
    06-15-2015 07:37 AM
    vhoward
    Robert,

I'm a fan of the Texas Rangers in MLB, and as such I keep up with what is going on with the team. I saw the following on their minor league report from yesterday:

Texas promoted LHP Will Lamb to AAA. Picked 83rd overall in 2011, Lamb has gradually ascended the ladder. He drew attention last summer after suddenly reaching upper-nineties velocity on his fastball, but he was omitted from the 40-man roster and unpicked in last winter's Rule 5 draft. With the Rangers still in search of a reliable lefty, MLB service this season isn't out of the realm of possibility for Lamb.
  4. Robert Thorne MacRae
    01-15-2014 10:05 AM
    Robert Thorne MacRae
    That happens every time we break stories that the other media outlets don't have information on. They spend time chasing our story and trying to show that it is not true, when it actually is. We have much better sources obviously. Other's that don't have the good sources have to go direct to those involved and of course get the 'company line'.
  5. vhoward
    01-15-2014 09:56 AM
    vhoward
    Robert,

What is with all the trashing of you & this site? Over the last couple of days, it seems like visitors on other sites have gone overboard in accusations against TCI, you, Qualk, etc. I just don't get it. I find you & this site more reliable than any other out there, but people seem to be incensed lately.
  6. vhoward
    01-03-2014 07:51 AM
    vhoward
    You told us on more than one occasion that Artavis Scott is going to be a stud wide receiver. It seems the guys at that All-American bowl are taking notice of him as well:

http://247sports.com/Article/Army-Bo...formers-169229
  7. vhoward
    10-10-2013 02:47 PM
    vhoward
    Robert - On Mel Kiper's ESPN chat today (Oct. 10), he was asked about the most impactful freshmen thus far in the college season. He listed his top 25, in order, and coming it at #13 was Shaq Lawson. Nice mention and glad even Mel has noticed him.
  8. vhoward
    08-23-2013 08:21 AM
    vhoward
    Robert - you or Will need to talk about this article on the site - show it to the Clemson coaches as well:

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...whos-your.html
  9. vhoward
    04-22-2013 12:30 PM
    vhoward
    I'm reading today that the ACC schools have unanimously agreed to a grant of rights to keep everyone in place. You heard anything about it?
  10. Robert Thorne MacRae
    02-27-2013 08:55 AM
    Robert Thorne MacRae
    Good info
Shop for 2019 Clemson Tigers Fiesta Bowl Champs Fan Gear at Fanatics Clemson Tigers gear at Fanatics.com