Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Robert Thorne MacRae
    06-15-2015 10:24 PM
    Robert Thorne MacRae
    Need to get him on campus to gauge his real interest
  2. xmattxx224
    06-15-2015 09:55 PM
    xmattxx224
    I posted this in a thread and didn't get any replies just wondering if u could shed some light: Does Clemson have a shot at getting 2016 DE Marlon Davidson from Carver High a School in Greenville, Alabama? According to ESPN he's a 4 star, the 34th ranked overall and 6th ranked DE in the country. Here is a quote from an article I found that was written in march:
    "I think a lot about Clemson," Davidson said. "Coach Hobby stays in my ear always. Me and him always stay in contact. We have that relationship because we talk on the phone, but I really want to have that relationship with him in person."( http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2...marlon_da.html )

Just wondering if he is still considering coming to Clemson he would be a big time commitment.
  3. Robert Thorne MacRae
    12-05-2014 05:26 PM
    Robert Thorne MacRae
    No, Cain is not an early enrollee
  4. xmattxx224
    12-05-2014 03:44 PM
    xmattxx224
    Robert: is Deon Cain going to be an early enrollee? I know Ray Ray, Hyatt, and a bunch of other commits are enrolling soon just wondering about the status of Deon. I think he is going to have a big impact on the offense. I could see him and Ray Ray being the next dynamic duo at Clemson. Also, do u think Mitch Hyatt will be able to get a lot of playing time or maybe even start as freshmen? Keep up the good work. TCI is my go to for all the latest news on my tigers. Thanks!!
Clemson Tigers 2018 CFP National Champs Clemson Tigers gear at Fanatics.com