The Clemson Insider Forums

The Clemson Insider Forums (http://forums.theclemsoninsider.com/mb/index.php)
-   All In Recruiting (http://forums.theclemsoninsider.com/mb/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   5-star Clemson commit heading to FL Saturday (http://forums.theclemsoninsider.com/mb/showthread.php?t=40915)

Robert Thorne MacRae 10-09-2014 07:33 PM

5-star Clemson commit heading to FL Saturday

Our Florida source just told us that Clemson verbal Ray Ray McCloud is heading back to Florida Saturday for another visit.

The 5-star ATH took his official visit to Clemson for the UNC game and plans to enroll in January.

paw87 10-09-2014 08:02 PM

Re: 5-star Clemson commit heading to FL Saturday

Yaaaawwwwwnnnnn

TX Tiger 10-09-2014 09:22 PM

Mushchamp can't get fired soon enough...and if we all see it just don't see how the recruits don't.

Bowelder 10-10-2014 06:43 AM

RAY RAY's Dad is a coach. He takes his players on recruiting visits and RAY RAY travels with him. Everybody keeps making way too much out of this!

CCtiger91 10-10-2014 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowelder (Post 258531)
RAY RAY's Dad is a coach. He takes his players on recruiting visits and RAY RAY travels with him. Everybody keeps making way too much out of this!

I still believe it's firm, but does his dad only take players to UF?

Bowelder 10-10-2014 12:53 PM

No, he's been to several schools lately

CCtiger91 10-10-2014 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowelder (Post 258597)
No, he's been to several schools lately

Then my question would be why has Ray Ray only gone with him to UF, now twice? Location, friends in Gainesville, or just a coincidence?

Bowelder 10-10-2014 04:22 PM

I was talking about Ray Ray. he has been to UCF, UF, I think they also went to several schools when they made the trip to Clemson before he committed. Not saying it is not possible for him to go else where, only saying that the "assuming the worst" crowd could push commits away.

b.phillip2 10-10-2014 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowelder (Post 258531)

I couldn't agree more. He gave his word, both Mom and Dad reiterated. Perhaps blood on parchment would finally convince. By all accounts they are a damn fine family. I recall the dissapointment from Mom when she found out about the speculation the last time "Ray-Ray is visiting Florida" started making the rounds. She apparently was offended by the speculation about her family's truthfulness and sincerity. I didnt blame her.

He live 2 hours from Florida campus, has friends there.....I hope he enjoys himself. For all I care he can visit South Carolina... I take the man and his family at their word.

Chillax