Clemson Insider Logo

Go Back   The Clemson Insider Forums > Clemson Fans Only - FREE - Register Today > The Rock
Chat FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2018, 03:59 PM
TCI Staff

Default Josh Belk

hit the like button on this tweet today...

Old 05-27-2018, 04:02 PM
TCI Staff

Default Re: Josh Belk

Lol! What does that tell you? SMH
Old 05-27-2018, 05:40 PM
Tiger Starter

Such a family that the coach would drop them like a bad habit and not think twice about it. I wonder if Muschamp was preaching family when he was at LSU, Texas, Florida, Auburn and now South Carolina? I wonder when Muschamp dropped each team he was on like a bad habit if he said this family is better over here so I'm moving on or do you think Muschamp's real family is the almighty dollar? I wonder if the kids he pushes out the door per the transfer market think he is family? How about the Wilkins kid who try to commit to the Gamecocks but wasn't a good enough player that the coaches decided to ignore his phone calls and attempts to get in touch with them that it pissed the kids high school coach off so bad he vowed to never let them come back, you think he thinks they're family? He did this to another kid last year and the year before if I'm not mistaken. Do you know how many times Muschamp has taken commits then reneged on the offer giving the kid a greyshirt instead? How do you sign over 95 guys in a 4 year period when you can only have 85 scholley's per team? Do you think those kids that are going to get screwed or have their scholarships not renewed that they think they're family? Yeah its great to talk a good game but when it comes to brass tax or when its time to put up or shut up or when the proof pudding is ready where are they going to be then?
Old 05-27-2018, 07:05 PM
NFL Tiger

I'd expect nothing less from Leftovers U.
Old 05-28-2018, 08:17 AM
Owner, Publisher

It still bugs me that he was here all spring, went through all of our installation and now is going to the rival. I don't like the fact that he now knows how we do everything and is taking that knowledge to South Carolina.
Old 05-28-2018, 08:39 AM
NFL Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Thorne MacRae View Post
It still bugs me that he was here all spring, went through all of our installation and now is going to the rival. I don't like the fact that he now knows how we do everything and is taking that knowledge to South Carolina.
I hope his career mirrors Kaleb CHalmers.
Old 05-28-2018, 10:25 AM
Two Deep

Quote:
Going out in a limb here, but I dont think retention is one of Belks stronger qualities. Besides, the installation for the USuC game will be nothing like what he saw in the few months on campus. After eating filet mignon, hell be in for a rude awakening when the hamburger steak is served. Hell reap exactly what he has sown. No worries here.
Old 05-28-2018, 10:48 AM
Way2tall

Quote:
Me too. But that's assuming he understood and can remember any of it 😏😏.
Old 05-28-2018, 11:02 AM
Two Deep

I guess my question is, does it really matter? It still comes down to the Jimmys and the Joes. The talent disparity is still so huge....I really don't think it will matter even if they knew what we do on offense.

Maybe I am in denial, but I read all this stuff about what a great job that Muschamp has done. Has he really? Either one of our teams from the Orange and White game would have won 10 games against the schedule they have played each of the last two years. They won 3 games against teams who fired their coaches last season. To me it has been smoke and mirrors, and when they play teams more talented than them, they get exposed. This year will be no different, as their schedule outside of us and UGA...is a JOKE!!

My 2 cents!!
Old 05-28-2018, 11:37 AM
NFL Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerRick4U View Post
I guess my question is, does it really matter? It still comes down to the Jimmys and the Joes. The talent disparity is still so huge....I really don't think it will matter even if they knew what we do on offense.

Maybe I am in denial, but I read all this stuff about what a great job that Muschamp has done. Has he really? Either one of our teams from the Orange and White game would have won 10 games against the schedule they have played each of the last two years. They won 3 games against teams who fired their coaches last season. To me it has been smoke and mirrors, and when they play teams more talented than them, they get exposed. This year will be no different, as their schedule outside of us and UGA...is a JOKE!!

My 2 cents!!
Right.

He stands no chance against Clemson and UGA this season.

Kentucky, YES,Kentucky is going for a 5Peat

Florida has more talent and a BETTER coach.Mullen was a success in SEC West at Miss State.

They've yet to beat A&M and they just UPGRADED to a better coach.One of only 4 active HC's to win a NC

Tennessee, more talent and Pruitt,while not a proven HC yet,he had success at FSU,UGA and Bama.All recruiting hotbeds and Tennessee, unlike USuC ,has history that Pruitt can point to in recruiting.

The Gamehens are thinking 10-2,BUT, if the Chicken Curse tells you anything,everything falls apart just as they think they're getting to the Top of the SECLeast,finsih 7-5 and we see the 4-6 Decootments we always see each year

This season is their small,very small window to succeed and for Chump to build his program .

Grab your popcorn and watch. A HC that coach that COULDN'T win at Florida,with built in recruiting ,isn't gonna build one in Columbia.

Last edited by MRTTMT; 05-28-2018 at 11:41 AM.
Old 05-28-2018, 03:45 PM
Tiger Starter

Im just going to go out and say it. I hope he fails miserably at that armpit and I hope we stomp another hole in their asses this year.
Old 05-28-2018, 05:50 PM
Tiger Starter

We dodged a huge bullet here. His "me first" mentality will be detrimental to what ever team he is on. This show is far from over.
Old 05-29-2018, 12:09 AM
Travel Team

Quote:
I am still not understanding what the heck happened here. Why did Dabo let him off like this??? No restrictions????? And then hes out here visiting schools further from his home and our freaking main rivals???? Really???? Someone please bring forth some facts.