Clemson Insider Logo

Go Back   The Clemson Insider Forums > Clemson Fans Only - FREE - Register Today > The Rock
Register Chat FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2018, 05:40 PM
Publisher, Recruiting Editor

Default ESPN's Vilma on how Bryant could be remembered as a trash QB on a trash team at UNC

From ESPN's College Football Live

Talking about possible destinations for Kelly Bryant. The reports of visits planned to UNC and Arkansas

"Playing at the highest level is the reason you want to keep playing at the highest level. It's the biggest high I have ever had winning a national championship and winning a Super Bowl. All I thought about was getting back to that level. I'm not saying he should have stayed at Clemson. I'm saying he needs to weigh his options and if he can get to a team that is a legitimate playoff contender and he has the ability to play he should explore those options first. Because going nowhere with North Carolina, going nowhere with Arkansas all that is going to happen is you are going to remember him as a trash quarterback with these trash teams. I would love to see him find an opportunity with a better team."
Old 10-11-2018, 06:54 PM
Ring of Honor

Default Re: ESPN's Vilma on how Bryant could be remembered as a trash QB on a trash team at U

True but what contender does he have a legitimate shot at starting for? Maybe Auburn but I’m not sure they are legit.

There are rumors he is visiting unc, Arky, Louisville and Mizzou — all of them are “trash teams” (to use Vilma’s words). It is interesting that 3 of 4 play scar next year though.
Old 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
TCI Staff

Default Re: ESPN's Vilma on how Bryant could be remembered as a trash QB on a trash team at U

Those are pretty harsh words.