Clemson Insider Logo

Go Back   The Clemson Insider Forums > Clemson Fans Only - FREE - Register Today > The Rock
Chat FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2019, 08:17 AM
Owner, Publisher

Default Packer fires back at national media complaining about Clemson playing in weak ACC

From Packer and Durham show on the ACC Network

"I hear a lot from certain people nationally about the ACC is so weak da, da, da. It is like hey we have been down this road before. We went down this road last year. And then we saw the playoffs and we saw a team take two undefeated teams and destroyed them. And then we heard for eight months the complaints like the dog ate my playbook and the sun was in my eyes. We were tired. I heard every excuse to man. Here is the deal. All of this is like enough. Go play. And if you have a chance to get from point A to point Z and your in the playoff. You can't backdoor it when you get to the playoff. You have to go beat good teams."
Old 09-10-2019, 08:46 AM
Way2tall

Default Re: Packer fires back at national media complaining about Clemson playing in weak ACC

I, for one, am very glad to have the ACCN because it gives us a few talking heads refuting the garbage that comes out of ESECN. Refreshing.
Old 09-10-2019, 10:12 AM
Tiger Starter

Default Re: Packer fires back at national media complaining about Clemson playing in weak ACC

Quote:
Originally Posted by talltiger83 View Post
I, for one, am very glad to have the ACCN because it gives us a few talking heads refuting the garbage that comes out of ESECN. Refreshing.
EXACTLY! Here Here!!!
Old 09-10-2019, 10:15 AM
Walk On

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert thorne macrae View Post
from packer and durham show on the acc network

"i hear a lot from certain people nationally about the acc is so weak da, da, da. It is like hey we have been down this road before. We went down this road last year. And then we saw the playoffs and we saw a team take two undefeated teams and destroyed them. And then we heard for eight months the complaints like the dog ate my playbook and the sun was in my eyes. We were tired. I heard every excuse to man. Here is the deal. All of this is like enough. Go play. And if you have a chance to get from point a to point z and your in the playoff. You can't backdoor it when you get to the playoff. You have to go beat good teams."
amen & aman
well said !!!!!!!
Old 09-10-2019, 01:03 PM
The Gambler - Charter Member - Clemson Insider - Gate Veteran

I agree, the ACCN is a breath of fresh air.
Old 09-10-2019, 01:14 PM
Tiger Starter

Finally some common sense! I was starting to think I was living in another dimension where Clemson didn't blow out Bama in the National Championship.. Like, I was the only one that saw that..
Old 09-11-2019, 06:34 AM
Owner, Publisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by talltiger83 View Post
I agree 100 percent. It's great having Packer and Eric Mac Lain battling some of the nonsense.
Old 09-11-2019, 08:17 AM
Two Deep

It has been great. I just hope they don't go full on SECN and turn into a bunch of Finebaum-esque homers. Counter the nonsense, but keep it neutral at the same time.
Old 09-11-2019, 09:39 AM
NFL Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CU311 View Post
It has been great. I just hope they don't go full on SECN and turn into a bunch of Finebaum-esque homers. Counter the nonsense, but keep it neutral at the same time.
This^ otherwise its just the same in reverse and would be very hypocritical. I dont care for any conference homers including the ACC.