Clemson Insider Logo



Go Back   The Clemson Insider Forums > Clemson Fans Only - FREE - Register Today > The Rock
Chat FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-10-2019, 09:23 AM
Robert Thorne MacRae's Avatar
Robert Thorne MacRae Robert Thorne MacRae is online now
Owner, Publisher
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 102,604
Default Brice, Clemson will never forget last year's win over Syracuse

Article
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-10-2019, 10:15 AM
talltiger83's Avatar
talltiger83 talltiger83 is offline
Way2tall
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 1,408
Default Re: Brice, Clemson will never forget last year's win over Syracuse

Two things stand out to me from that game. One, it was hot as hades. And the second one was on 4th and 6. My heart stopped as I looked at the scoreboard and said "This could be the season.". Whew. Cool as ice. Chase nailed it and ETN did the rest (after CB showed off his running skills).
__________________
“He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.” Jim Elliot
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-10-2019, 12:41 PM
Walhalla2Atlanta's Avatar
Walhalla2Atlanta Walhalla2Atlanta is offline
NFL Tiger
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dallas, GA (NW Metro ATL)
Posts: 4,313
Default Re: Brice, Clemson will never forget last year's win over Syracuse

I sure hope we build a big lead and give Chase a chance to do some more damage to Cuse on Saturday. Kid deserves to play in this game.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-10-2019, 01:04 PM
talltiger83's Avatar
talltiger83 talltiger83 is offline
Way2tall
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 1,408
Default Re: Brice, Clemson will never forget last year's win over Syracuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walhalla2Atlanta View Post
I sure hope we build a big lead and give Chase a chance to do some more damage to Cuse on Saturday. Kid deserves to play in this game.
+1. If Chase played this whole game against them I think we would be just fine. Guys got the talent and the killer instinct to get the job done.
__________________
“He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.” Jim Elliot
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-10-2019, 03:15 PM
Walhalla2Atlanta's Avatar
Walhalla2Atlanta Walhalla2Atlanta is offline
NFL Tiger
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dallas, GA (NW Metro ATL)
Posts: 4,313
Default Re: Brice, Clemson will never forget last year's win over Syracuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by talltiger83 View Post
+1. If Chase played this whole game against them I think we would be just fine. Guys got the talent and the killer instinct to get the job done.
I agree 100%. I think TL needs more game reps, but I'd be cool if Chase started. He has way more confidence now and would absolutely torch them. We'd still probably cover the spread!

IMO, Chase Brice is the 2nd best QB in the ACC. When he graduates, he really needs to transfer to have a year as a starter somewhere so he can get to the next level. He just won't have that chance here with TL and DJ coming in.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-11-2019, 01:48 PM
clemhick77 clemhick77 is offline
Travel Team
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Posts: 293
Default Re: Brice, Clemson will never forget last year's win over Syracuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walhalla2Atlanta View Post
I agree 100%. I think TL needs more game reps, but I'd be cool if Chase started. He has way more confidence now and would absolutely torch them. We'd still probably cover the spread!

IMO, Chase Brice is the 2nd best QB in the ACC. When he graduates, he really needs to transfer to have a year as a starter somewhere so he can get to the next level. He just won't have that chance here with TL and DJ coming in.
Lol. No offense to Brice and is very capable and could start at a lot places now, but to say he is the 2nd best QB in the ACC is kind of silly. Have you seen Newman at Wake and the UNC freshmen who a lot of people wanted?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Clemson Tigers 2018 CFP National Champs Clemson Tigers gear at Fanatics.com



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:10 AM.

Partner with USA TODAY Sports Media Group

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.