Clemson Insider Logo

Go Back   The Clemson Insider Forums > Clemson Fans Only - FREE - Register Today > All In Recruiting
Chat FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2014, 08:32 PM
NFL Tiger

Default Robert or Hale or anyone else tha knows

When does the dead period begin? The reason I was asking is because Ray Ray has signed a FAA with Clemson. We will still be able to talk with him when NO ONE else can, but does that include visiting him? If the dead period falls while the recruits are at the AA game, UA game ect, will the coaches be allowed to have contact at the game or go to the game to see the recruits?
I am mainly concerned for Ray Ray. I want our coaches moving in with him until he gets onto campus. It will be nice during the dead period when those darn UF coaches won't be in his ear. If I was a coach for Clemson, I would ask Ray Ray who on the UF team is going to throw him the darn ball. I still do not think that they have a QB on their team. I read somewhere that they tied to make contact with Tucker Israel but he shut them down.
Old 12-12-2014, 10:27 PM
Founder/Publisher

Default Re: Robert or Hale or anyone else tha knows

The FAA allows unlimited contact, but contact rules at the All-American games in person apply to everyone I would believe.

Now what I think you will see is since the Tigers bowl is in Orlando you may see McCloud and the other Tigers there stop by a Clemson practice.

The Under Armour guys report on Dec. 27. so there will be some overlap with our staff being in Orlando as well.

I will be visiting some of the Under Armour activities that week as well so look for a great week of coverage from the bowl and the All-American practices
Old 12-12-2014, 11:13 PM
NFL Tiger

Thanks
Old 12-13-2014, 10:02 AM
Former TCI Staff/Went to Dark Side

The dead period begins on Monday.