Clemson Insider Logo

Go Back   The Clemson Insider Forums > Clemson Fans Only - FREE - Register Today > All In Recruiting
Chat FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2014, 10:17 AM
Two Deep

Default Re: LIVE from Orangeburg-Wilkinson HS - Huggins Announcement

He is going to be a super player and will fill one of our needs, I love the big guys because they are what allows our skill players the time to shine!
Old 12-12-2014, 10:26 AM
Owner, Publisher

Huggins speach

Old 12-12-2014, 10:29 AM
Two Deep

Take that Marc Richt! Payback for the Gurley and Marshall drama. In yo face!

Go Tigers!!!

Welcome home Mr. Huggins.
Old 12-12-2014, 10:30 AM
NFL Tiger

Very good news for the Tigers. I have to say I totally misjudged this. I'm just an alum and fan anyway. The tea leaves to me were really that he had shifted to UGA. I had posted a couple times that I did not feel this was going our way and that we may have lost opportunities with others. Hope the staff can pull in a couple more! Go Tigers.
Old 12-12-2014, 10:33 AM
Ring of Honor

Now let's get Wilkins and this will be an elite D-line class.
Old 12-12-2014, 10:36 AM
Walk On

Albert Huggins: A Decision

Huggins takes the stage for the biggest announcement of his life. The crowd in the auditorium at Orangeburg-Wilkinson high school produces a tense air but Huggins is cool and collected. He has waited for this moment ever since he saw a football at age three. He is the only one who knows where he will attend college. Not even his parents know where he will spend the next four years of his life. He savors the final moment before he picks up the mic and announces to the world where he, Albert Huggins, will attend college and what program he will represent.

"It's a pretty good morning for me, I guess," he says, jokingly.

"First, I want to thank God for blessing me with a gift," he continues. "I want to thank my parents, who made this day possible. I want to thank my mentor, Coach Brown and my teammates and coaches along with the rest of my family here today."

"I am very appreciative of everything that everyone has done for me to help me get to this point," he finishes.

Now is the moment. Two hats sit in front of him. One for Clemson, one for Georgia. Huggins takes a deep breathe and grabs the hat to his right, orange with a white Tiger Paw featured on the front. He is going to Clemson.
Old 12-12-2014, 08:40 PM
NFL Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutigerfan8 View Post
Albert Huggins: A Decision

Huggins takes the stage for the biggest announcement of his life. The crowd in the auditorium at Orangeburg-Wilkinson high school produces a tense air but Huggins is cool and collected. He has waited for this moment ever since he saw a football at age three. He is the only one who knows where he will attend college. Not even his parents know where he will spend the next four years of his life. He savors the final moment before he picks up the mic and announces to the world where he, Albert Huggins, will attend college and what program he will represent.

"It's a pretty good morning for me, I guess," he says, jokingly.

"First, I want to thank God for blessing me with a gift," he continues. "I want to thank my parents, who made this day possible. I want to thank my mentor, Coach Brown and my teammates and coaches along with the rest of my family here today."

"I am very appreciative of everything that everyone has done for me to help me get to this point," he finishes.

Now is the moment. Two hats sit in front of him. One for Clemson, one for Georgia. Huggins takes a deep breathe and grabs the hat to his right, orange with a white Tiger Paw featured on the front. He is going to Clemson.
Nice write up! Thanks!