Clemson Insider Logo

Go Back   The Clemson Insider Forums > Clemson Fans Only - FREE - Register Today > The Rock
Chat FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2020, 12:14 AM
NFL Tiger

Default Kudos to DJ

Wanted to give a big shout out to DJ. He is a baller and is going to be a ton of fun to watch these next few years. He should be proud of how he played tonight.

Cornell Powell and Amari Rodgers deserve big kudos as well. Both had big games... Powell has become a real go-to guy, which would not have been my guess at the beginning of the year. He’s turner into a baller.
Old 11-08-2020, 12:17 AM
Founder/Publisher

Default Re: Kudos to DJ

DJ certainly did his part for sure. Led the comeback and had them ahead twice where all they needed was a stop.
Old 11-08-2020, 12:19 AM
Ring of Honor

A lot of people may look at the scores the last 2 weeks and think oh it’s like that because they’re missing their starting QB. But DJ has been THE reason they’ve even been close.

I agree on CP. He’s been excellent and I was very wrong about my expectations for him this year.
Old 11-08-2020, 12:22 AM
NFL Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlcu91 View Post
A lot of people may look at the scores the last 2 weeks and think oh it’s like that because they’re missing their starting QB. But DJ has been THE reason they’ve even been close.

I agree on CP. He’s been excellent and I was very wrong about my expectations for him this year.
Totally agree. I think TL, ETN, and DJ have masked some other deficiencies this year and really bailed us out multiple times. I think the D will get better... lots of young talent... just not sure it gets to where we need it to be this year to win a title