Clemson Insider Logo

Go Back   The Clemson Insider Forums > Clemson Fans Only - FREE - Register Today > All In Recruiting
Chat FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2014, 08:00 AM
NFL Tiger

Default Re: Wednesday update on McCloud and Cain

Well this sucks. FSU lands a DE stud yesterday and our #1 WR is in limbo?

I have a feeling that either Ray Ray and/or his dad/family are Gator fans. I know if my son was a highly rated recruit, no other school could convince me that he'd be best there. I'd want him to be a Tiger.
Old 12-11-2014, 08:07 AM
Scholarship Player

Come on Robert. You are better than this,go to the source not the sources. Sources in fla. Just don't pan out. Don't think Ray Ray our his Dad has been lying. What more do they have to say.
Old 12-11-2014, 08:24 AM
Walk On

Bad sources, Gee I wonder what they are going to say if I used sources from another program about a commit on my team! I fully believe Ray Ray and his Dad on this one, every year someone tries to stir the pot just to start some tension and get people in an uproar. This is why we've heard nothing from Dabo or other coaches about this. Cain and Ray Ray will both be Tigers, whether he enrolls early or not.
Old 12-11-2014, 08:53 AM
NFL Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4forcu View Post
So you are calling his dad a lair?? I think the dad did the same to you? Davis Hood has covered recruiting a long time and so has Ard and both say you are FOS. Why put this out there when NO ONE else has?? Don't you think FL boards would be all over this?
24/7 is reporting that Ray Ray will visit UCLA, Florida and Bama next month. http://clemson.247sports.com/Board/C...Board-Forum-22
And here is a little something from Scouts that you might want to look at. http://recruiting.scout.com/story/14...-visits-for-rb
Just fyi guys.
Old 12-11-2014, 09:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz089 View Post
24/7 is reporting that Ray Ray will visit UCLA, Florida and Bama next month. http://clemson.247sports.com/Board/C...Board-Forum-22
And here is a little something from Scouts that you might want to look at. http://recruiting.scout.com/story/14...-visits-for-rb
Just fyi guys.
Oh wow 24/7??? LOL
Old 12-11-2014, 09:07 AM
Banned

Fyi for some of you its been known for weeks well before the new coaching staff that mccloud may not enroll early and finish his last semester of high school...so why yall are freaking out idk..actually I do know why but thats not important
Old 12-11-2014, 09:24 AM
Owner, Publisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by will calvert View Post
Come on Robert. You are better than this,go to the source not the sources. Sources in fla. Just don't pan out. Don't think Ray Ray our his Dad has been lying. What more do they have to say.
You guys haven't followed recruiting long if you think you are always going to get correct information if your only information is directly from the prospect or their family.

You have to have a number of sources to get the best read on what is really going on with these guys. And as far as sources in Florida not panning out? Sources in Florida have a lot better idea of the prospects contact with Florida than sources in Clemson. Do you think Clemson always knows when a prospect or his family is talking with another school? Of course they don't.

We have seen several times this year where Ray Ray has planned visits to Florida, only for the Clemson staff to find out and then jump in and try to stop the visit. Those visits were all planned by conversations between Ray Ray's family and the Florida staff.

Those of us that have sources at Florida as well as Clemson know those things are going on.
Old 12-11-2014, 09:28 AM
Owner, Publisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernTiger View Post
Bad sources, Gee I wonder what they are going to say if I used sources from another program about a commit on my team! I fully believe Ray Ray and his Dad on this one, every year someone tries to stir the pot just to start some tension and get people in an uproar. This is why we've heard nothing from Dabo or other coaches about this. Cain and Ray Ray will both be Tigers, whether he enrolls early or not.
Obviously you aren't someone that has followed recruiting much. You expect Dabo to come out and talk about this?
Old 12-11-2014, 09:31 AM
NFL Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4forcu View Post
Oh wow 24/7??? LOL
I was simply pointing out that there are several reports out there pointing out the same thing that is on this site. I guess since it does not go along with your message, you (LOL) it. Great response. I guess Scout knows nothing too.
Old 12-11-2014, 10:47 AM
Walk On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Thorne MacRae View Post
Obviously you aren't someone that has followed recruiting much. You expect Dabo to come out and talk about this?
All you come back with to everyone who is disagrees is you haven't followed recruiting long enough...really? You should be higher up in the world then if you're the only one right about recruiting. You should be running a coot recruiting site. I've followed recruiting plenty, plenty enough to know what happens when a commit supposedly isn't "ALL IN". You being defensive and butt hurt about all this says plenty. To worried about trying to make news first whether its right or not. You're at the point where you are hoping he does jump ship just so you'll be right, which would be a rarity.

Last edited by SouthernTiger; 12-11-2014 at 10:52 AM.
Old 12-11-2014, 10:49 AM
Walk On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz089 View Post
I was simply pointing out that there are several reports out there pointing out the same thing that is on this site. I guess since it does not go along with your message, you (LOL) it. Great response. I guess Scout knows nothing too.
24/7 gets its info from the same sites or sources. Like ol Thorne, A rumor starts at a main source and spreads, 24/7 just picked up on the same thing. They know no more than that.
Old 12-11-2014, 11:04 AM
Owner, Publisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernTiger View Post
24/7 gets its info from the same sites or sources. Like ol Thorne, A rumor starts at a main source and spreads, 24/7 just picked up on the same thing. They know no more than that.
Not sure what you are trying to say here. Our information came directly from our sources in Florida that are very connected to the program down there and our sources at Clemson. If your trying to say our information came from another media outlet nothing could be further from the truth.
Old 12-11-2014, 12:06 PM
Clemson Insider - 2010 March Madness Champ

Good Lord. Lots of know it alls and ninner ninner ninner up in here.

It's pretty simple. Don't like what ya see and read then go somewhere else or back to what you seem to feel is "the truth site". It's REALLY THAT SIMPLE.
Old 12-11-2014, 04:43 PM
Ring of Honor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Thorne MacRae View Post
Not sure what you are trying to say here. Our information came directly from our sources in Florida that are very connected to the program down there and our sources at Clemson. If your trying to say our information came from another media outlet nothing could be further from the truth.
I get the feeling this "newbie" to TCI is projecting his "feelings" onto you. He posts as if a know-it-all complaining that he thinks you are a know-it-all. Or something like that. He takes offense to your post, so he claims you take offense to his. Etc., etc.

All I can contribute to the meat of this topic is that I will continue to follow sites that can explain or describe their sources even if that doesn't mean name them outright. That puts TCI is a more exclusive place for me. Of course, I'm no longer a regular on as many sites as I used to be. But "sources say" or "reports indicate" is about as deep as any other site gets.
Old 12-11-2014, 05:56 PM
NFL Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerNE View Post
I get the feeling this "newbie" to TCI is projecting his "feelings" onto you. He posts as if a know-it-all complaining that he thinks you are a know-it-all. Or something like that. He takes offense to your post, so he claims you take offense to his. Etc., etc.

All I can contribute to the meat of this topic is that I will continue to follow sites that can explain or describe their sources even if that doesn't mean name them outright. That puts TCI is a more exclusive place for me. Of course, I'm no longer a regular on as many sites as I used to be. But "sources say" or "reports indicate" is about as deep as any other site gets.
There are a group of adolescence that have come over from t-net to attack this site and Robert. It is so funny over there. They attack this site more than they attack USuCk posters. They have at least 10 post just on TCI and Robert.
Old 12-12-2014, 11:37 AM
Tiger Starter

So let me see if I got this straight. First report is that RR doesn't plan on enrolling early and plans on taking visits. One of which is to Florida. And then then the update is that Clemson sources don't think that is a final decision. So basically we have conflicting reports here. Is that the gist of it?