Clemson Insider Logo

Go Back   The Clemson Insider Forums > Clemson Fans Only - FREE - Register Today > All In Recruiting
Chat FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2016, 08:01 PM
Founder/Publisher

Default Clemson offers 2016 DB

Clemson has made another late offer for a defensive back. This one is out to K'Von Wallace who is currently committed to Cincinnati.

The 6-0, 175 pound prospect is from Highland Springs, VA. Offer list includes Arizona, Pittsburgh, Virginia Tech and Maryland.

Last edited by Robert Thorne MacRae; 01-24-2016 at 11:11 PM.
Old 01-24-2016, 08:04 PM
Banned

Default Re: Clemson offers 2016 S

Saw others have offered him as a WR. Will that be a huge conflict for him?
Old 01-24-2016, 08:05 PM
Former TCI Staff/Went to Dark Side

Default Re: Clemson offers 2016 S

Just now learning about the guy.

e-mail: hale@theclemsoninsider.com
Old 01-25-2016, 04:52 AM
NFL Tiger

Default Re: Clemson offers 2016 DB

I know they feel like they are short handed especially at safety and trust me the coaches know what they need way more than I ever could but I just don't know why you don't just save the scholarships instead of offering guys for the sake of numbers. I am hearing all these good things about the 2017 guys and the position Clemson is in with some of the DB's and to me I would rather eat the scholarship this year and save it to get a couple more of the elite guys next year. I trust the coaches and whatever they do but I don't have to agree with it and right no I feel they are offering for the numbers and that just seems to be a waste to me. Oh well, go Tigers and the 2016 season can't get here soon enough.....
Old 01-25-2016, 07:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerAidan View Post
I know they feel like they are short handed especially at safety and trust me the coaches know what they need way more than I ever could but I just don't know why you don't just save the scholarships instead of offering guys for the sake of numbers. I am hearing all these good things about the 2017 guys and the position Clemson is in with some of the DB's and to me I would rather eat the scholarship this year and save it to get a couple more of the elite guys next year. I trust the coaches and whatever they do but I don't have to agree with it and right no I feel they are offering for the numbers and that just seems to be a waste to me. Oh well, go Tigers and the 2016 season can't get here soon enough.....
Also, doesn't it come off part desperation? Offering a committed recruit at the last minute without them taking a visit?

Just wondering and am not questioning the quality of the recruits...

Last edited by Dallas15; 01-25-2016 at 07:51 AM.
Old 01-25-2016, 11:59 AM
Two Deep

This kid is pretty impressive and from everything I've read today the young man was overlooked. More teams than Clemson are trying to jump on him. That being said I'm all about Lavert Hill mainly because he reminds me of a young Alexander as far being physical. This class will sorts be a let down for me atleast if we don't land mullen or hill at CB.