Clemson Insider Logo



Go Back   The Clemson Insider Forums > Clemson Fans Only - FREE - Register Today > The Rock
Chat FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-21-2019, 03:40 PM
tigerphins tigerphins is offline
NFL Tiger
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 3,271
Default TCI Fantasy League [Managers please read]

I wanted to know everyone’s thoughts on this:
When this league started, Melamb13 and I were both co-commissioners, yet he took it upon himself to remove my co-commissioner status and run the show himself once TigerTownJ left [who was the original commissioner].

That in mind, Mel has since ditched our forum, and I myself am not too fond of a non-TCI member running our league. In the beginning we agreed it should be limited to TCI members only. Additionally, we’re still waiting on him to drop BigRed and add Mezmrin, while the draft is just a few days away.

So my question is, do you guys want to quickly restart the league? I already have everyone’s email address but C-born’s. I could create a duplicate league and have all the invites out by tomorrow, and we already have an extra body who can replace Mel. The commissioner of our league should at least be someone who actually posts here and reads the posts here.

???
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-21-2019, 03:59 PM
AllOrange67 AllOrange67 is online now
NFL Tiger
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 3,257
Default Re: TCI Fantasy League [Managers please read]

I don't know why he left TCI and don't know most of you personally so really have no personal feelings one way or the other. Just let me know which way we go and I'm in.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-21-2019, 04:00 PM
C-Born63 C-Born63 is online now
Tiger Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Sunrise, FL
Posts: 2,242
Default Re: TCI Fantasy League [Managers please read]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllOrange67 View Post
I don't know why he left TCI and don't know most of you personally so really have no personal feelings one way or the other. Just let me know which way we go and I'm in.
Pretty much same for me.

PM sent with email too
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-21-2019, 04:14 PM
tigerphins tigerphins is offline
NFL Tiger
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 3,271
Default Re: TCI Fantasy League [Managers please read]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllOrange67 View Post
I don't know why he left TCI and don't know most of you personally so really have no personal feelings one way or the other. Just let me know which way we go and I'm in.
Mel had a falling out. Robert told him that he’s free to get his Clemson info elsewhere if he doesn’t like how things are done here, so Mel said “Bye!” and hasn’t been back since. That was in November.

IMO it’s not about “knowing each other personally”. It’s a TCI league, and we discuss the league and post information about it here on the forum. I think our commissioner should at least be a part of this forum.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-21-2019, 04:22 PM
C-Born63 C-Born63 is online now
Tiger Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Sunrise, FL
Posts: 2,242
Default Re: TCI Fantasy League [Managers please read]

phins I've played with you in another league one year and TCI for the last two, so I'll pretty much follow you if you wanna start this up somewhere else

(Also, if we do that, does the use of another site (i.e. ESPN or NFL.com)?)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-21-2019, 04:52 PM
tigerphins tigerphins is offline
NFL Tiger
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 3,271
Default Re: TCI Fantasy League [Managers please read]

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Born63 View Post
phins I've played with you in another league one year and TCI for the last two, so I'll pretty much follow you if you wanna start this up somewhere else

(Also, if we do that, does the use of another site (i.e. ESPN or NFL.com)?)
No I’d essentially just make a duplicate league on Yahoo. Everything would remain just as it is. Only thing you’d have to do is reply to a new invite. The draft time and settings would all remain the same.

I posted 3 days ago that BigRed has opted out and that we need to get his replacement invited, but Mel still hasn’t responded to it. He doesn’t participate in league discussions here, some of which are important, and he’s not staying on top of things at Yahoo either. That makes me a little uncomfortable.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-21-2019, 04:53 PM
C-Born63 C-Born63 is online now
Tiger Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Sunrise, FL
Posts: 2,242
Default Re: TCI Fantasy League [Managers please read]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerphins View Post
No I’d essentially just make a duplicate league on Yahoo. Everything would remain just as it is. Only thing you’d have to do is reply to a new invite. The draft time and settings would all remain the same.

I posted 3 days ago that BigRed has opted out and that we need to get his replacement invited, but Mel still hasn’t responded to it. He doesn’t participate in league discussions here, some of which are important, and he’s not staying on top of things at Yahoo either. That makes me a little uncomfortable.
I'm cool with it
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-27-2019, 10:05 AM
Will Vandervort's Avatar
Will Vandervort Will Vandervort is online now
TCI Staff
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 48,867
Default Re: TCI Fantasy League [Managers please read]

Move to the top
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Clemson Tigers 2018 CFP National Champs Clemson Tigers gear at Fanatics.com



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:11 PM.

Partner with USA TODAY Sports Media Group

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.