Clemson Insider Logo



Go Back   The Clemson Insider Forums > Clemson Fans Only - FREE - Register Today > All In Recruiting
Chat FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-15-2015, 10:55 AM
jlcu91 jlcu91 is online now
Ring of Honor
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 11,693
Default DB?

With Edwards off the board where does that leave us with taking a DB this class? Is there still someone were after and have a legit shot with?

Things don't seem to be trending well with Mullen.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-15-2015, 12:01 PM
Hale McGranahan's Avatar
Hale McGranahan Hale McGranahan is offline
Former TCI Staff/Went to Dark Side
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 5,878
Default Re: DB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlcu91 View Post
With Edwards off the board where does that leave us with taking a DB this class? Is there still someone were after and have a legit shot with?

Things don't seem to be trending well with Mullen.

Thanks
J.J. Givens is an option.

Mullen will take an official visit in January. And Venables is on him.
__________________
Twitter: @Hale_TCI

e-mail: hale@theclemsoninsider.com
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-15-2015, 12:55 PM
jlcu91 jlcu91 is online now
Ring of Honor
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 11,693
Default Re: DB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hale McGranahan View Post
J.J. Givens is an option.

Mullen will take an official visit in January. And Venables is on him.
Oh okay, I didn't know we was getting an OV from Mullen. I thought he decided not to visit us for UL and we weren't getting a visit.

Sounds good tho hopefully we can pull him in, would be an awesome get.


Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-15-2015, 05:01 PM
Hale McGranahan's Avatar
Hale McGranahan Hale McGranahan is offline
Former TCI Staff/Went to Dark Side
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 5,878
Default Re: DB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlcu91 View Post
Oh okay, I didn't know we was getting an OV from Mullen. I thought he decided not to visit us for UL and we weren't getting a visit.

Sounds good tho hopefully we can pull him in, would be an awesome get.


Thanks
That wasn't true. He never scheduled a visit to Clemson that weekend. All he did was tell somebody with 247 that he wanted to visit that weekend.

Again, the date was never set. He didn't visit Louisille over Clemson.
__________________
Twitter: @Hale_TCI

e-mail: hale@theclemsoninsider.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Shop for 2019 Clemson Tigers Fiesta Bowl Champs Fan Gear at Fanatics Clemson Tigers gear at Fanatics.com



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:34 AM.

Partner with USA TODAY Sports Media Group

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.